Home Defense Tactics is designed to introduce you to the basics of how to properly protect yourself and your loved ones when encountered with a threat in or around your home. During this course you will learn and apply proactive planning considerations and the essential skills needed to defend your home.
- Home defense planning
- Types of threats
- Room clearing and recovery (lecture and practical application)
- Equipment selection and security products
- Safety concerns
- Defensive weapons characteristics/Ammunition considerations
- Target Identification and Threat Engagement
- Finding and creating safe zones in your home
For Course Dates please see events page below.
Participants: 20 Students Ages 15 and Up (Under 21 must be accompanied by parent or guardian)
Duration: 4.5 hours
Required Gear: N/A
Recommended Gear: Pen and Paper
Skill Prerequisites: N/A
Valid forms of Citizenship Identification: Voter Registration Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Naturalization
*No personal firearms are needed for this course. The practical portion of this course will take place within our indoor scenario area. Please secure all personal firearms prior to entering the classroom.