Home Defense Tactics are designed for the average person to learn how to properly protect themselves when encountered with a threat in or around their home. We will provide you with the right tools and foundation to protect you and your family. The Home Defense Tactics course will be 3 hours in length and will cover:
- Mindset and the physiological effects of what happens to your body under stress.
- Principles to home clearing. (lecture and practical application )
- Door procedures
- Room Clearing
- Threat engagement
- Types of Rooms.
- 1 and 2 man clears
- L-shapes, T-shapes, Stairs
- Types of home defense gear
Participants: 20 Students Ages 15 and Up (Under 21 must be accompanied by parent or guardian)
Duration: 3 hours
Recommended Gear: Everyday clothing, pen and paper
Skill Prerequisites: N/A
* All courses will use inert plastic guns that SEG will provide as well as holsters. The inert guns provided are glock 17’s so if anyone has a holster they would like to bring for a glock 17, they are more than welcome to. NO LIVE FIREARMS SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO CLASS!!!