Open to Members only
- You must have an active membership in good standing to use the range. All reservations will be verified.
- Guests (non-members) can not be accommodated during Phase 1 of the reopening.
Open by Appointment only: CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE
- All range time must be scheduled in advance.
- Appointments are visible on the calendar 5 days in advance.
- If you do not intend to use your range time, please cancel the appointment so other members can sign up.
- Range appointments are for 50 minutes.
- If you are late to your appointment, you may still use your scheduled time, but your appointment will not be extended.
- 50-minute sessions give our Range Safety Officers the time to properly disinfect each lane in between customers.
- Limit one appointment per Member per day.
- Each appointment is for ONE person for ONE lane.
- Lane sharing is not permitted.
- Family memberships can book but must book one lane for each member.
Arrival and Departure times are staggered to limit the number of patrons in the facility
- Members may not enter the facility more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- To reduce the number of people in the facility, please leave promptly when your scheduled range appointment ends.
There are no exceptions to these rules.
Training Courses and Private Instruction:
Open to All
- Please schedule online HERE or by phone at (703) 723-5173.
- Class sizes will be limited to maintain social distancing requirements.
Open by Appointment only
- All firearms transfers must be scheduled in advance.
Arrival times are staggered to limit the number of patrons in the facility
- Wait until your scheduled appointment time to enter the facility.
- Please come alone and leave promptly when your scheduled transfer is completed.
number of patrons in the facility are limited
- Our staff will control the number of customers in the retail area and may ask you to wait outside the facility until we have adequate space for you.
- Please do not loiter and please leave promptly when your transaction is completed.
- Do not bring any unnecessary guests with you to avoid excess capacity.
It is our goal to maintain a clean and comfortable environment for all employees and customers. Therefore, we are continuing to adhere to all CDC and VDH guidelines for cleaning, disinfecting and social distancing.
- When possible, we strongly encourage you to wear a face covering over your nose and mouth while in the facility.
- To avoid cross-contamination, do not enter the facility wearing used gloves.
- Minimize contact with objects and items in the facility.
- Do not gather or crowd in any area or line. Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and everyone else at all times.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or use the inside of your elbow or shirt.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
symptoms of illness
- No person with a known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted on the premises.
- No person with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 is permitted on the premises.
FOLLOW ALL SIGNS
- Obey signs regarding social distancing, proper entrances and exits, capacity limits on specific areas, and direction of travel within the building. We reserve the right to ask you to leave if you cannot abide by these rules.