Silver Eagle Group has several membership levels available, outlined below. If you come more than once a month, becoming a member at SEG will save you money! Members receive unlimited range time, exclusive discounts on classes, and more.
We understand life can change quickly, so there is only a three-month commitment (six-months for Training Members) before your membership goes month-to-month*.
Joining is easy! Visit the front desk and in less than 15 minutes you can start enjoying the benefits of membership. Interested in corporate membership options? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Range Membership
Initiation Fee: $100 | Monthly membership fee: $35 | 3-month commitment
- Unlimited range time and exclusive members-only hours.
- 10% off ammunition, targets, Under Armour & Oakley brand apparel.
- Reduced registration on select courses and events.
- Free member workshops throughout the year.
- Transfers are only $25 for members.
- 50% discount on first year’s rent on a safe or locker at Commonwealth Vault & Safe Deposit Co., and 20% after the first year.
- Lower hourly rate for private instruction.
- Additional benefits during customer appreciation events.
- Discounted tickets and VIP packages for MMA/Thai Boxing events held throughout the year.*
- Birthday rewards emailed to you during your birthday month
Family Range Membership
Initiation Fee: $150 | Monthly membership fee: $55 | 3-month commitment
Family membership covers up to three family members. All members receive full range membership benefits as listed above.
Initiation Fee: $100 ($150 for families) | Monthly membership fee: $95 (add a family member for $75 for the first one, each additional at $60) | 6-month commitment
- $50 gift certificate* issued at the time of signing to be used for training.
- One free private instruction per calendar year. Member can use or give to someone to use (must be a US citizen)
- 15% off future courses
- 1 free steel shoot per month (1 person, 1-time slot)
- 1 free Special Skills Seminar per month (exclusive to Training Members). Topics include Comprehensive Pistol, Near Threat Defense Scenarios, Vehicle Fighting, Total Carbine, 2 Gunfighter, Clear and Recovery Tactics and more.
- All benefits from range membership
Current range members in good standing can convert to a Training Membership with no additional initiation or conversion fees, but do not receive the $50 training gift certificate.
Chrome Membership – *NEW*
- All SEG Regular Member Benefits
- ^Chrome Member Welcome Bag (Large Range Bag to include: 3 Eye/Ear Pro, Cleaning Kit, D-Lead Soap/Wipes, Stapler, Staples, Targets, Personalized Patch)
- Bag Replenishment for D-Lead Wipes and Staples
- Priority Placement on range during “wait” times
- 1 Free Private Instruction for 3 people per year – transferable to friends and family
- No charge for guests (2 per visit/one lane)
- Free firearm rental for one lane
- Storage and Quick Clean
- Call-Ahead Check-In/Lane Reservation (Minimum 1 hour)
- 15% of Lounge Rental – Prior Scheduling Required
- Free Use of Meeting Space – Prior Scheduling Required
Initiation Fee: Individual w/ Up to 3 Authorized Guests – $195/Month, Minimum 6 mo. commitment then automatically converts to month-to-month, $500 initiation fee.
^Current members can convert their membership to a Chrome membership at any time and will be required to pay the difference between Chrome Initiation fee and original initiation fee. They will also receive the welcome range bag as part of their conversion.
Initiation Fee: $250 (Up to 5 people, then $20/additional person) | Monthly Membership Fee: $125 | 3-month commitment
Corporate members receive full range membership benefits as listed for the individual or family memberships.
Call or email us for more information or to sign up! (703) 723-5173 | email@example.com
*Current members can convert their membership to a Chrome membership at any time and will be required to pay the difference between Chrome Initiation fee and original initiation fee. They will also receive the welcome range bag as part of their conversion.
At Silver Eagle Group, we’re committed to giving back to those that put their lives on the line for our safety and freedom. The initiation fee for Individual and Family Memberships is waived for all veteran, active and retired military, law enforcement and security professionals. Initiation fee is not waived for Training Memberships. You will be asked to show current credentials and/or an ID card at time of joining. All other membership benefits remain the same.
*All memberships are subject to a 30-day cancellation policy.
*Gift certificates are numbered and state clearly that there is no cash value and it must be presented to be redeemed. Will expire one year from date of issuance.